Thursday, February 18, 2010

Red Spots On Forehead With Headache Possibly Meningitis?

Possibly Meningitis? - red spots on forehead with headache

I was diagnosed with a sinus infection 2 weeks prior to allergies. The symptoms are a heart beat i / pulse (no headache) in my head, especially in the forehead, temples and around the center of my scalp. I have a swelling in the neck everywhere, not just at the entrance, where glands.

My mother is worried about me having meningitis, because they have not improved. He also realized that it acouple red spots on my chest. These red bumps are increased as a hair, because I shave my chest, but is still worried.

I was in a Z-pack, but my stomach is a terrible thing to interfere with it, I quit. Im not on anything of infections.

I'am going to the doctor next week to pursue, and I will talk to meningitis doctor, so that we can prove it. I'm really only going to save my mother. It acts as a sinus infection, because if I take Zyrtec D-pulse in the head and neck swelling decreased

1 comments:

bldysurg... said...

I just loved a record ... This is Deffinatly meningitis, but plz hear sinusitis.nothing bad misstreated is more dangerous to wait until next week, go to the doc again and u can avoid the suffering and prevent a pharmacy and buy complicatios.go
1ciprofloxacine (Cipro), 750 by 2 augmentin or 625 for 3
Data to 1 is better if ur than 16 years.
2 sinks Panadol or a combination of decongestant and tylinol NY
3 Tab twice daily Actifed
4 drops decongesion nose.
stay in bed and drink a lot.
each time, my dear

Post a Comment