Monday, February 15, 2010

Living With Ocular Herpes What's The Best Ocular For Urban Views?

What's the best ocular for urban views? - living with ocular herpes

I live in New York. The hotels are usually park before exploring the nature of the telescopes for the people "with the Central Park. My apartment has a beautiful view and I would be a kind of magnifying glass eye like device. (Note: No, I'm not afraid, not even my windows to other windows, only the port / monuments, etc..)
From what I understand, there are binoculars, spotting scopes and telescopes. What little research I did, I believe, a level of tasks is the best, or at least designed to be the best for this installation.
Thus, the following questions:
1. Comments on the BI / / My TV question, or about one fourth option?
2. The recommendations for a particular purchase (the search for effective quality at a reasonable price for it) is a novelty toy.
3. Each sOlid recommendations on tripods? I would like to remain a liquid adjustments simple and precise, but in force.

Great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment