Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lean Board Game Does Anyone Have Trouble Playing The Hoola Hoop Game Or The Soccer Heading Game On The Wii Fit?

Does anyone have trouble playing the hoola hoop game or the soccer heading game on the wii fit? - lean board game

I have my Wii and Wii Fit, but these two games will not work properly. Tire game is not my movements when I lift my hands and slender tires. I bow so I can go, but he holds the MII always hit on the head. I called customer service and they told me, basically is the downfall of the Service Commission. This is not true, he said, because they see anyone fall on the tables in the ads. Anyway, I tried to take his foot off the board when the rings come to me during the movement in the hips and worked a little but not much. It should in any case a foot off the board. that's crazy. the football game. has his own life. I go to the left, clockwise. I paused for a moment, it remains a contract before. What's up? or the game again my moves correctly. What should I do? Customer service does not help! Any advice would be very grateful! Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment