Friday, December 18, 2009

Gallbladder And Urination HELP!!!! Constant Nausea And Fatigue!?

HELP!!!! Constant Nausea and Fatigue!? - gallbladder and urination

I was in and out sick for 3 months. It got worse with time. From time to time and sometimes not even started every day, and I am now very sick and ill every day from the horrible nausea, I knew. I had been admitted for 2 months with a severe kidney infection and was sick for 3 days after the halls of the hospital never sick if the doctors think it's sludge in my gall bladder was also found. So I had my gallbladder removed, and nausea, but not stopped getting worse. I'm sick from the moment I wake until I go to bed. They were also very tired, I sleep a lot lately. I also had pain when urinating and went to the doctor, my urine, blood and everything back to normal (not uti ....) tested pathogens. I know this is serious, but I also had diahrea yellow. Neither have been increasing since the kidney infection, but when I did was terrible, it was nasty vomit fluid in the center of the coffee beans. My doctor thought it might be somand the type of gastritis, but I completely changed my diet to eat strengths, white meats and vegetables, also taking Nexium and phenergren sick to my stomach and completely. It was a pain in the left side under my rib cage a week ago, I was for a scan and everything was delivered in order. I am very sad, but if anyone suggestions on what could be the response, I ask want to know what you do for me to feel better! We thank you, who has all the suggestions I appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment